· Planetary Health First Mars Next (2023) - Cloud, AI, Digital Modernization, and Health Equity
· Blue Team Warrior Podcast #35 (2023) - Guest
· Studio to Studio with Lonnie Buchanan (2022 – Present) – Host and Moderator
· Veracity Solutions Webinar (2022) - How the Cloud is Leveling Access to Healthcare
· AWS Spotlight Series (2021) – Continuous App Modernization: The Gift That Keeps on Giving
· Chef on Demand (2020) - HIPAA Compliance and Information Security with Veracity Solutions
· Silicon Slopes Tech Summit (2020) - Quantum Computing, It’s Only Natural
· Utah Technology Council Innovation Series (2019) - Human Interfacing Hardware and Health
· Converge (2018) - Obvious Things that are Critical to Enterprise Architecture
· Converge (2018) - The Future of EA, Things You Better be Worried About
· Microsoft Envision (2017) - Bringing Digital Transformation in Health to Life
· Microsoft Inspire (2017) – Skype for Business in Office 365
· UEN Tech Summit (2017) - Brief Look at Technology in Healthcare; Past, Present, and Future
· Microsoft Digital Difference (2017) – Intermountain Healthcare Telehealth Program
· Sirius Healthcare2Healthcare (2016) – Webinar, Telehealth at Intermountain Healthcare
· Microsoft S4 (2016) – The Surface Hub and Healthcare
· mHealth (2015) - Establishing Effective TeleHealth Technical Teams
· Microsoft Ignite (2015) - A Lync Customer Story
· Enterprise Connect (2015) – Integrating Communications with Business Apps
· Microsoft Lync Conference (2014) – TeleServices and Microsoft’s Lync
· HIMSS (2013) – Delivering Better Patient-Centered Care at a Lower Cost with Teleservices
· TeleTracking Marketing Summit (2012) – RFID, The Incredible Threes
· Trizetto (2008) (2010) – FXI and Avaya, SelectHealth’s Use of the IHM Core Foundation
Obvious Architecture is dedicated to empowering others by providing strategic business consulting, state-of-the-art innovations, and expert technical services. Experienced teams provide clients with the tools and deep understanding to succeed in today’s fast-paced professional world. By utilizing our extensive expertise, we are able to assist organizations in unlocking their full potential and achieving their desired outcomes.
Veracity Solutions helps product teams and IT organizations through strategic transformation projects by removing the burden of the transformation projects and preparing the organization for life post-transformation.
Can digital health bring health equity? Advancements in cloud-based healthcare are helping connect underserved and hard-to-reach communities with medical, genetic, and behavioral health services. But challenges remain, especially in the fast-paced world of virtual medicine.
Lonnie Buchanan presents on Quantum Computing with the Veracity Solutions Software Development track at the Silicon Slopes Tech Summit 2020.
Many organizations are held back by legacy applications and struggle to modernize and take advantage of the agility, scalability, and cost savings of cloud-native technologies. Join Lonnie Buchanan, Chief Architect and Executive Security Director.
Achieving HIPAA compliance is an increasingly difficult, but important task. In the age of data breaches, ransomware, and other large-scale attacks against our systems, it is imperative that we automate solving our security and compliance needs.
Fast Company Executive Board is a vetted professional organization of senior executives, founders, business owners, and industry experts who are defining the future of business.
Tried and true techniques to meet your goals and reduce the amount of hours required to do it.
Set your terms and conditions early to achieve a positive partnership and maximize outcomes.
Negativity on the job leads to critical issues for leadership and their staff members.
Creating simple but effective changes to your customer experience can make a huge difference in how your brand is perceived.
If you’ll soon be getting back in the skies or on the road for business travel, take note of these smart tips.
Good communication skills are an essential key to success for any professional, but especially so for leaders.
Your business isn’t wholly powerless to stop the impact of “The Big Quit.”
Many people are intimidated by public speaking, but by following a few simple tips, you can calm your nerves and engage your audience.
Lonnie Buchanan, Chief Architect and Executive Security Director at Veracity Solutions. Member of Fast Company Executive Board
Intermountain Healthcare is a Utah-based, not-for-profit system of 33 hospitals (includes "virtual" hospital), a Medical Group with more than 3,800 physicians and advanced practice clinicians at about 385 clinics, a health plans division called SelectHealth, and other health services.
To achieve its telehealth goals, Intermountain Healthcare has invested in technology and infrastructure that will support system wide scalability. It’s using a media-rich, audio-video solution built on Microsoft Lync to communicate with patients and enable care teams to collaborate as if they were in the same room.
The 3rd installment of Sirius' Healthcare2Healthcare webinar series, lessons learned and best practices in telehealth from a hospital system architect’s perspective.
Establishing Effective TeleHealth Technical Teams
Lync Conference 2014 Customer Session: CUST106 - Intermountain Healthcare
Transforming Health Care
Come hear directly from Intermountain Healthcare about their Microsoft Lync Server 2013 deployment story! These customer stories provide a great behind-the-scenes look at a complete customer deployment, from the early days before starting on their UC.